Thursday 17 October 2013

Vampire Tarot -- Day 2: The Madman

Our card for today is The Madman. I was thinking last night after making the first draw from this deck that the artwork reminded me of those old comic books, Creepy and Eerie ... do you remember them?



My brothers used to collect them and I LOVED them. They would always have first crack at them but then I'd get the chance and I would devour them. There is one story in particular that I've never forgotten ... I can even remember some of the actual images from the comic book frames. A really cool video store here in Toronto has a couple of hardcover books with Creepy and Eerie comics reprinted in them. I've been lusting after them for awhile but they're pretty expensive. Maybe someday. For now ... here is day two of my daily draw from the Vampire Tarot. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment