Monday 3 November 2014

Tarot Talk #1: THE EIGHT OF CUPS FROM 4 DIFFERENT ANGLES

Hello everyone,

I've started a new series where I will talk about individual tarot cards in more depth. I'm also going to show various depictions of the same card from different decks and discuss how your interpretation of them can vary either slightly or a great deal depending on which deck you use.

My first card up for discussion is the Eight of Cups, prompted by something that happened in my own life this weekend. The Eight of Cups is about walking away from something you love because you know it has run its course. It has served its purpose in your life and even though your feelings for a person or situation are still strong, you know that if you stay in that situation things will deteriorate.

The decks I've used alongside the Rider-Waite are:

SIMPLY DEEP TAROT
STEELE WIZARD TAROT
STEAMPUNK TAROT (Barbara Moore & Aly Fell)
TAROT ILLUMINATI

I hope you enjoy this new series and I'd appreciate your feedback. Please let me know if you found it helpful and interesting.

Tarot Tuesday will continue as always! :) See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment