Thursday 7 August 2014

I'm Back!

Hello everyone,

So sorry I've been absent for so long ... but I am glad to say that I am back and will be making regular posts on this blog.

Although my blog has been silent for awhile, my Youtube channel has been fairly busy. I was asked by a Facebook friend to do a weekly tarot draw for her group so I've been doing a feature called "Tarot Tuesdays". I hope you will join me for those weekly draws. In the meantime, I've linked my latest Tarot Tuesday for you below. You can find all the previous Tarot Tuesdays as well as all my other tarot videos on my channel. Please subscribe so that you don't miss any of them! :)

Once again, apologies for my protracted absence but I am glad to be back and I hope to make this blog better than ever.

Namaste,
Gabriela


No comments:

Post a Comment