Monday 8 July 2013

Tarot Quiz 1: Guess the Meaning of the Card

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start featuring a little quiz where people can learn about the cards along with me. I'll post a picture of a tarot card along with a few multiple choice meanings you can choose from regarding the card's meaning. The first person to get the "correct" answer will win a free three-card reading from me! You can answer either here on my blog or on my Facebook page.

Keep in mind that tarot is a very intuitive process. Although there are "book meanings" or traditional meanings associated with each card, the cards are so much more than that. They can be interpreted in a myriad of ways depending on the querent (the person asking the cards a question), the reader's gut instinct, and the question itself. For now, we'll just deal with the more traditional associations of each card.

Our first card up for interpretation is the Strength card:


The meaning of this card is:

a) treat others as you expect to be treated

b) a gentle nature will always win in every situation

c) the true definition of strength is about being able to handle difficult emotions with calm and grace

d) being kind to animals is an essential trait of any human being

e) understanding and enjoying nature is an essential part of human life

f) women can be ferocious as well as nurturing

Let me know your answers! Remember, the first person to get the correct answer will win a free reading! Good luck, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    I think the answer is c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen,

    You are correct! :) Someone on Facebook already won a reading but that's ok ... I will do a giveaway on my blog page as well. Congrats!

    Please send your question to: tarotwonderland@gmail.com

    I look forward to reading your cards!

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete