Monday 20 April 2015

Weekly Reading w/bonus Oracle Card -- April 19-25, 2015 -- Morgan Greer Tarot

Hello everyone,

I decided to pull an oracle card with our weekly reading so that you can see what it's like to get a 3-card reading from me. All my 3-card readings include a bonus oracle card which provides a little epilogue to the reading or an extra piece of advice from the universe. I hope you enjoy the reading and if you'd like to order a reading from me, click here.

There are some major forces at work this week. If you've been feeling like you're in a dead end job or wasting your energy in a dead end situation, you could have an AHA! moment this week that inspires you to change things up. You've got some powerful energy backing you up.

Have a wonderful week. See you on Friday for our You Pick the Card draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment